Terms & Conditions
Website Errors and Omissions:
TS Computing (www.tscomputing.ca) reserves the right in the event of any item listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or an error on information received from our suppliers to decline and/or cancel any orders for the incorrectly listed item. We may cancel at our discretion orders which may or may not have been confirmed including orders which may have been paid for or charged to your credit card. In the event a charge has been made to your credit card, TS Computing will issue a credit to your credit card as soon as possible.
- Refunds exclude: computer systems, notebooks, PDA's, LCD monitors, televisions, software, printers, consumables (printer toner, dvd media, etc) and special order items
- Items must be in original packaging, un-opened, and have original receipt
- Items eligible for refund must be returned within 15 days and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Due to the volatile nature of computer prices, items will only be refunded at the current pricing at the time of return
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs
- TS Computing will not be held responsible for lost or missing data
- 5% interest charge on overdue invoice, per month
- Physical damage to any product will void the product's warranty. Modifying a product in anyway is considered physical damage.
- Warranty on desktop/laptop purchases do not include software support or repair. This includes virus's/spyware/malware, or any other related software issue. Warranty covers hardware replacement only, unless an additional system warranty was purchased.
- When you purchase any product from TS Computing you are entitled to its manufactures warranty against defective merchandise. Most of our major manufacturer's policies require that you contact them directly for assistance regarding their products. These manufactures will repair, return, or replace them in accordance with their own policies. Please contact the respective manufacturer for additional details.